Monday, August 30, 2010

One of those days when I'm being random



Hungry hungry
I am hungry
Table table
Here I come
I can eat a goose-moose burger
15 pickles and purple plum




The above, ladies and gentlemen, is a song I learned while I was doing a temp. teaching in a pre-school. Since then, I've been singing to the song every single time I'm hungry. It has become one of the soundtracks of my life, and I don't even like pickles. Nor do I have a picture in my mind (nor succeeded to look one up from Google Images) for a goose-moose burger. I wonder.....



If you've been guessing if I am hungry now, then I'll say "You bet!"

On a completely irrelevant subject, if I were to own any dog as a pet at all someday in the future, I would go for a West Highland White Terrier

 and/or a Yorkshire Terrier
And I would name them after movie stars from the times of old - the westie as a George Hamilton and the yorkie as a Marlon Brando - at least for now.
Alrighty, that's all folks! 

2 comments:

  1. West Highland would make a better choice=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both the same. Would make a really tough call if I really am getting a puppy for myself someday.

    ReplyDelete