Saturday, November 27, 2010

All is well

It hasn't been easy for a while. Apart from the time when I had to go through my parents' divorce, these days are the darkest. Many times I'd feel so lost at sea and really alone and I can't see anyone in sight.

However, a few hours ago, I received an e-mail from a faraway friend and I was wondering when I saw the sender's name because it's been a while since the last time we were in touch. This is what she wrote:

Hi Sier. How are you? I was praying and I saw you. Are you alright? How's your heart? I had the impression that you are broken and God is healing your heart.

That short e-mail lifted me up. It brought a surge of encouragement. It's like what she said was exactly what I needed to hear. I could feel love exudes from that e-mail. I am ever so grateful that she took the time to write that e-mail to check up on me.

Indeed, He is a knowing God. He knows just the kind of encouragement that I needed and He provides. Through that friend of mine and her e-mail, He lets me know that I am not alone; that He has taken me under His wings, covers me and is healing my wounds; that everything is going to be alright because He watches over me and is working behind the scene on my behalf; that I am dearly loved.

All is well, my dear heart. All is well.

1 comment:

  1. L.M.P , your blog inspires me that i miss out something in life..thank you very much..i have many things that i have to do before it's too late!

    ReplyDelete