Sunday, November 14, 2010

In which I talk about Tumblr (again)

I think I'm getting the hang of Tumblr and have somewhat figured out the things I want to do and write about there. So far so good. I quite enjoy it I must say. One of the things I love is how they have different formats for different posting types, such as pictures, videos, texts, audios etc.

I was thinking of importing some of the contents I have on my Tumblr to this blog, but I couldn't figure out how since I'm not technologically savvy. I googled, but could only find how to import contents from Blogger to Tumblr, and not the other way round. Help, anyone?

As of current, this is the sort of dilemmas I'm facing:
1. Should I just focus on one blog?
2. If yes, which one should I keep? This or that?
3. Or should I just continue to keep both?

hhhhmmmmmmm......................................................

Anywho, if you're interested to check my Tumblr out, here's the link


L.M.P

No comments:

Post a Comment